Thanks to the publishers for providing me with free review copies of these books!
Now, about this book stack. Nope, I’m not even calling this a TBR pile for the week, because REALLY??? They ALL release on January 9, 2018 and they are ALL on my bookshelf! This pile of books is amazing, but not even I can get through them all in 7 days! I am giddily excited about ALL of them, though and can’t wait to read them soon and share reviews with you.
Here are the covers and links to them on Goodreads:
- Two Girls Down by Louisa Luna
- This Could Hurt by Jillian Medoff
- The Chalk Man by C.J. Tudor
- When by Daniel H. Pink
- The Immortalists by Chloe Benjamin
- Neon in Daylight by Hermione Hoby
- The Perfect Nanny by Leila Slimani
- The Days When Birds Come Back by Deborah Reed
- The Boat People by Sharon Bala
- Heart Spring Mountain by Robin MacArthur
In addition to ALL of the books above being released on January 9th, there is also the paperback release of THIS fabulous book I loved in 2017:
And these two wonderful cookbooks that I received for review from Abrams as part of Abrams Dinner Party also release on the 9th! It’s the mother of all release days, it seems!
Okay, now off to READ!
Are we connected on Goodreads, Instagram and Twitter? If not, let’s fix that!