Thank you to publishers and authors for these review copies ~ all opinions are my own.
Look at all of these BOOKS! And they all release the SAME DAY! There is such a wide variety here, from essays to thriller to domestic fiction to historical fiction to mystery, along with a paperback release of a title from last year (No One is Coming to Save Us). Really the only similarity is that they are all published by WOMEN! I’m sure there are books by men releasing on Feb 6th too, but I didn’t request those – ha! (See below for yet another Feb 6 release that I have already read and reviewed)
- Only Child by Rhiannon Navin
- An American Marriage by Tayari Jones
- Look for Me by Lisa Gardner
- As Bright As Heaven by Susan Meissner
- By the Book by Julia Sonneborn
- Next Year in Havana by Chanel Cleeton
- No One is Coming to Save Us by Stephanie Powell Watts
- We Are Taking Only What We Need by Stephanie Powell Watts
- Force of Nature by Jane Harper
- Good Neighbors by Joanne Serling
- The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah
I have already read and reviewed this Young Adult fantasy title that releases on the 6th ~ you can see my review of The Belles by Dhonielle Clayton here!
Here are all of the rest of my Instagram reviews and musings from the week ~ head on over and check them out!
Are we connected on Goodreads, Instagram and Twitter? If not, let’s fix that!
If you would like to connect with authors and reviewers, please head to my Author and Reviewer pages here! You will also find social media tips for authors and disclosure guidelines for reviewers there.
If you are an author looking for critique services, look no further! Head to my Critique Services page!