I have exactly 10 minutes for a blog post this week ~ ready set GO…….
Here is what I have been reading over the past 2 weeks ~ if I show them here, I recommend them! And no links because only 10 minutes.
- Kitchens of the Great Midwest was an audiobook and one of my new very favorite books!
- Summer Hours at the Robbers Library was a great literary/contemporary fiction story about a LIBRARY! Thanks to Harper Perennial for the review copy.
- The Clothes Make the Girl (Look Fat) was a wonderful memoir – LOVED IT!
- Left Neglected was the pick for the Diverse Books Club in February and I listened to the audiobook. It taught me a lot about a medical condition I had never heard of before.
- Free Food for Millionaires was the February pick for the Words Between Worlds book club ~ I LOVED this book. Another one of my new favorites.
- Check Me Out was a cute chaste romance about a LIBRARY – a fun read!
Middle Grade and Young Adult Titles
Oops, almost out of time, so just know these were all amazing and they were all provided by publishers for review. I highly recommend all of them!
Are we connected on Goodreads, Instagram and Twitter? If not, let’s fix that!
If you would like to connect with authors and reviewers, please head to my Author and Reviewer pages here! You will also find social media tips for authors and disclosure guidelines for reviewers there.
If you are an author looking for critique services, look no further! Head to my Critique Services page!