Okay, people. I definitely learned my lesson now about release dates and the complete and utter fluidity of them! So today’s book stack is a made up of books that were SUPPOSED to release this week but maybe released last week or maybe next week or maybe in August……..ha!
I received all of these from publishers, with the exception of THE ROOM ON RUE AMELIE, which I received from a reviewer friend.
Here are covers and Goodreads links:
- I Was Anastasia by Ariel Lawhon
- The Room on Rue Amelie by Kristin Harmel
- What You Don’t Know About Charlie Outlaw by Leah Stewart
- Almost a Mother by Christy Wopat
- Sociable by Rebecca Harrington
- Every Note Played by Lisa Genova
- I Have Lost My Way by Gayle Forman
And a little catch-up on my reading life over the past week!
A fabulous new romance series ~ YAY!
A delicious edgy foodie story set in Chicago……..copy provided by publisher
An audiobook I LOVED but definitely lived up to its title! This was the Reese Witherspoon book club pick for the month and it was fabulous.
And finally, a book that was recommended by a guest on Top Shelf Text and that I just LOVED so so so much. One of my new all-time favorites.
Have a great rest of your week! I hope you manage to find some time to READ!