YAY! What a fabulous release day! These 6 books all release today and I have read two of them (denoted by ** next to the title) and am excited about the rest of them! Here are Goodreads links, and then a catch-up with what I have been reading and more of my bookmail……
Thanks to the publishers/publicists for providing me with all of these review copies!
- The Husband Hour by Jamie Brenner **
- My Oxford Year by Julia Whelan **
- Dead Girl Running by Christina Dodd
- You Think It, I’ll Say It by Curtis Sittenfeld
- The Girl Who Smiled Beads by Clemantine Wamariya
- Godforsaken Grapes by Jason Wilson
And now for this gorgeous copies of finished copies that were sent to me by my publishing partners after their release dates! I’m listing all of their Goodreads links below this picture as well ~ I have read one and can’t wait to find time for the rest of them.
- The Beloveds by Maureen Lindley
- The Secret to Southern Charm by Kristy Woodson Harvey
- Futureface by Alex Wagner
- I’ll Be Your Blue Sky by Marisa De Los Santos
- My Patients and Other Animals by Suzy Fincham-Gray
- Unwifeable by Mandy Stadtmiller
- A Nantucket Wedding by Nancy Thayer **
- Alternate Side by Anna Quindlen
And now for my recent reads!
These were my reviews from Instagram last week, and I actually finished 4 more books over the weekend that I’ll be sharing with you soon! My full(er) reviews of these are on Instagram and Goodreads.
Love and Other Words is a romantic story that will be sure to satisfy fans of this fabulous romance writing team…..Thanks to the publisher for this review copy!
One of the most buzzed about books of the season, The Female Persuasion was great on audio, but I advise going into it without the weight of all of the hype.
Lush, magical and GORGEOUS, Wild Beauty is one of the very few magical realism stories I have even attempted, and it was well worth my time!
Definitely a contender for one of my favorites of 2018 so far, Whiskey and Ribbons is an AMAZING audiobook, and other reviewers say it’s just as wonderful on the page.
Are we connected on Goodreads, Instagram and Twitter? If not, let’s fix that!
If you would like to connect with authors and reviewers, please head to my Author and Reviewer pages here! You will also find social media tips for authors and disclosure guidelines for reviewers there.
If you are an author looking for critique services, look no further! Head to my Critique Services page!